Works in the following directions: Hip-Hop, Choreography
Facts about the teacher:
1. It all started from childhood, I went to ballroom dancing for 5 years, participated in competitions, went to the regions. It took 6 years, and I started dancing again, but not ballroom anymore.
2. I am inspired by events, music, books, cinema. But most of all I'm inspired by people, their experiences, emotions, stories.
3. I'm probably not the first, and I'm not the last to say that the most vivid memory is the first praise of your teacher.
4. It is not good to dance, it is important to understand what and for what you are dancing. For me, awareness is important in dance.
5. I want to teach students that in the dance not only the muscles of the body are involved.
6. For me, the goals have always been, and will continue to exist.
7. Do not be afraid, come and try something new.