From 4 to 12 years old she had been engaged in folk dancing. The last 4 years she danced modern styles.
Teaches for 2 years.
1. How did your dance career begin? My career is just beginning), I first wanted to dance when I was 3 years old. I remember the moment standing in front of the studio window, where my brother was training, and I dreamed that when I grow, I will go to the dance too. As you can see, a dream came true)
2. What inspires you to dance? Emotions that you experience when you dance, the opportunity to try on a new image inspire to dance. A teaching encouraged by the progress of my students, their smiles and glowing eyes in training. Also, the fact that through dance, students get rid of many complexes and self-doubt, and just for an hour to forget about their problems.
3. What is your favorite memory connected with dancing? Myway Dance Academy. The incredible atmosphere where you are surrounded by people, united by a love of dance and the desire to develop. Two months of grueling training, sweat, and enormous efforts and as a result a new level of dance - a new you.
4. In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a dancer? Hard work and self-reliance. No one knows your abilities better than you, and to develop them – you need to believe in yourself and work hard.
5. What do you want to teach your students? Open in the dance, do not be afraid to experiment and be confident.
6. Anyone starting a career makes some goals. Did you reach yours or are you still working on it? At this stage I have reached my interim targets. And then – more!)
7. What advice would you give to students before their first class? Do not be afraid, do not give up if something goes wrong! Everything you can learn, you need only desire.